Thursday, October 28, 2010

What i want to know about my topic choice.

What i want to know about my topic choice is going to be based on what i am researching, industrialization and poaching in Africa.  Here are some questions that i wish to answer in my research paper.  What is the market value of things hunted from poachers?  How is industrialization affecting the environment; as well as wildlife.  What is being done to help prevent some the endangerment of animals?  How are both sides of the argument debatable?  With these questions i hope to accomplish finding information  that helps me make my paper, and how it will flow into my topic question.  Some other question i may have could be questions, such as what is being made through industrialization, and under whos authority?  So these are the things that i want to know about my topic choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment