Tuesday, October 26, 2010

why i chose my topic

The reason i chose this topic is because the vast wildlife in Africa has always intrigued me. My pursuit in life is to possibly become an exotic vetenarian, to study this closer.  I also find that it is a global issue that many countries have with industrialization trying to co-exist with an animals habitat, or the many acreage of tree life.  Poaching also is some thing that i think is big issue, because it is causing animals to become endangered.  Therefore this topic interest me, but also makes me feel emotional about it.  To say that either industrialization or poaching have the same effect on wildlife is undisputable, but i find the need to share how these are both serious problems and which causes the biggest threat.  That is why i selected this topic so i could explain this rationaly in away that both sides are being made aware of, and argumental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment